This apartment in Stockholm has a lot of daylight. This is because the Swedish designers have decided to make the windows as large as possible. As you know, almost every Scandinavian interior has big windows. Also, the designers use light colors and shades. Very light and airy apartment!
Scandinavian Interior – Basic Tips & Tricks
- Materials: A lot of wood. Don’t afraid to use it. But remember to paint it with oak or pine color oil.
- Color: White walls and cool blue or gray textiles. However, some designers use bright accents: cushions, vases, candles, and other decorative elements.
- Floors: The floors should be wooden and light. Also, don’t forget about carpets and rugs.
- Form & Function: Only clean lines and beneficial.
- Fireplace: Fireplaces always add comfort and warmth. Even electric fireplaces will suit.
Spectacular natural light… beautiful.